Shifting Our Day to Day.
No one is better at Social Distancing than those who enjoy some Type II, human powered adventure.
In our effort to help flatten the curve, and conserve resources we will be making some adjustments to our operations effective Monday, March 23, 2020.
Below are some operational adjustments as well as ways you can support us from near and far!
- We will continue Winter Hours: M, W, F 1-6PM except only allow for curb-side meet up, drop off or pick up. Before you head over, or when you arrive just call/text 435-590-2741 and we will meet you outside (this is a great time for a bike tune up or ski wax).
- Personal shopper or if you need some social distancing beta, just call/text and we’ll get you taken care of. Item set aside, paid for, and ready for curbside pick up.
- eGift Cards, https://squ.re/39b5Iqi (these are good for huts, rentals, repairs, store credit, guided trips, etc)
- We will be suspending the self-serve coffee & tea until further notice
- We will not be able to accommodate people in our seating area or for showers—however if you make a purchase you are welcome to use our WIFI from your vehicle. There are outlets outside our shop as well. If we’re not open throw us a bone and leave a review.
- Leave us a review on Google, TripAdvisor, or Facebook (positive vibes are just as important as money).
Thank you for your continued support!
Dustin, Natalie, & Roman
Customer Health & Safety
To ensure customer health and safety during COVID-19, Roam Industry has committed to and is following the standards outlined in both San Juan County San Juan Strong Promise, as well as the Salt Lake Chamber’s Stay Safe to Stay Open pledge. These efforts also have an ask of our customers and visitors as well. Thank you for your understanding.