with sweet potato shell.
15 min prep | 25 min bake
- 1 sweet potato
- olive oil
- 8 eggs
- ground black pepper
- 2 green onions
- shredded parmesan
- shred sweet potato into medium sized bowl, mix with olive oil, couple dashes of cumin, and one dash of ginger.
- grease muffin tin with olive oil and use spoon to drop sweet potato mixture into tin. pack sweet potato mixture into tin to create a crust. bake at 400F for about 10 min, or until crust is slightly crisp.
- beat eggs in a container that is easy to pour from. add 2 dashes of garlic, pepper, and cumin. mix and pour egg mixture into muffin tin on top of sweet potato crust.
- top with spinach, green onions, and parmesan.
- bake at 400F for about 15 min, or until egg is fully cooked.
- eat hot, or store in fridge for quick breakfast/snack/lunch. can easily be reheated in toaster oven.